We Enjoy Being Social!
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with all the fun, and get to know the bank that gets to know you.
Social Media Guidelines
Social Media is intended to be a fun and informational place for our customers and employees to connect and interact. To ensure that visiting our Social Media pages are a great experience for everyone, we have a several guidelines that we ask you follow. Listed below are some of the more important ones:
- Privacy is very important to us, so please do not include your account number or SSN in any post or comment. If we see a post or comment that contains information that could pose a risk to someone's accounts or privacy, we will remove it. Because these are public pages, you should not post any details about your financial situation.
- Please keep all posts and comments clean and respectful. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. We reserve the right to remove post comments that contain offensive, defamatory, hateful or abusive language and it may result in you being blocked from future commenting.
- We welcome your feedback about the bank - good or bad - but please keep it constructive.
- Be aware we can't address specific account issues on Social Media. If you're having a problem with your account, please contact our customer service representatives by visiting our
- If you’re an employee of Heartland Financial or any of its affiliates, you’re welcome to comment on our Social Media pages. We love hearing from our employees here! Just remember it is not appropriate to directly discuss bank products or services offered by the bank.
- Please keep your comments on topic.
- No personal attacks or harassment.
- No spam or posting of links to other content.
- No posting comments on the page using fake accounts.
- No using our page to engage in illegal activity or to post fraudulent or misleading information.
In addition to our guidelines listed here, we also comply with Social Media sites' terms of service. By visiting our pages, you agree to do the same.
We reserve the right to remove any posts, comments or fans from the page. Occasionally, a user's comments on our page may be hidden from public view if another community user or the network has flagged it as spam.
These terms govern our social media-based websites, accounts, pages and applications (or collectively, our "sites") that belong to, or are managed by Bank of Blue Valley. By accessing our sites, you agree to be bound by these terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and any other applicable policies, terms and guidelines established by Bank of Blue Valley, Heartland Financial USA, Inc., and any third parties that host our sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn).
You agree that your activities on our sites will not violate any applicable law, regulation, or terms of any existing agreements you may have with Bank of Blue Valley. Bank of Blue Valley reserves the right to moderate and delete any content at our sole discretion. Any unauthorized use of our sites or misuse of any information posted to a site is strictly prohibited.
Bank of Blue Valley does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its sites. The information and content provided on our sites are intended for informational purposes only. Bank of Blue Valley is not responsible for any content posted by users, including posts made by employees or agents who are not authorized administrators of our sites. Content posted by others is not edited by Bank of Blue Valley and does not represent the views or positions of Bank of Blue Valley.
In no event shall Bank of Blue Valley, its affiliates or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bank of Blue Valley's sites, even if Bank of Blue Valley has been notified of the possibility of such damage. Bank of Blue Valley will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage that results from your failure to comply with these terms or other applicable guidelines, or from any technical, human or software errors or failures found within our sites. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bank of Blue Valley, its parent, subsidiaries, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims from any third parties arising from your use of our sites or violation of these terms or applicable guidelines.
Modification or Termination
Bank of Blue Valley may modify the features, content and functionality of its sites, or terminate entirely any of its sites, at any time without prior notice or liability to you. Modification or termination of these terms will not affect, or result in the termination or modification, of any other existing agreements you may have with Bank of Blue Valley.
Heartland Retirement Plan Services are offered through Dubuque Bank and Trust Company. Products offered through Heartland Retirement Plan Services are not FDIC Insured, are not bank guaranteed and may lose value.