An Investment Plan Designed Specifically for You
Blue Valley Investment Services (BVIS) is a client-centered investment practice beginning each new relationship by listening to you. Once there is a clear understanding of your short, medium and long-term goals, your BVIS Investment Professional can develop a customized financial plan including a proposed investment portfolio. BVIS is committed to doing what is right for their clients, combining thorough research with careful product recommendations and a full disclosure.
Offering investment products and services through INVEST Financial Corporation, the BVIS team has over 75 years’ experience in the financial services industry. This enables them to effectively evaluate your risk tolerance, time horizon and resources, and propose appropriate investment strategies. You can expect one-on-one conversations, active management and personal oversight from our investment professionals. Blue Valley Investment Services is committed to creating and cultivating a lasting relationship.
Blue Valley Investment Services provides expertise in the following areas:
- Invest Portfolio Design and Management
- Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Rollovers, Traditional, Roth, Simple and SEP IRAs
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- College Planning
- Business Succession Planning
Contact Blue Valley Investment Services to Get Started
To start your own investment conversation and pursue an introductory meeting, contact our Investment Services Professionals, at 913-234-3025. For more information, visit www.bluevalleyinvestmentservices.com.
INVEST Financial Corporation (INVEST).INVEST, member FINRA/SIPC and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with Blue Valley Investment Services or Bank of Blue Valley. Products offered are:
Important Customer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve: (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation