Competitive CDs and IRAs to Help You Save for Retirement
The future isn’t predictable, and when it comes to your money and financial well-being, uncertainty is a scary thing to face. At Bank of Blue Valley, we like to create peace of mind for the members of our communities when they think about their financial futures. By offering competitive certificates of deposit (CDs) and individual retirement accounts (IRAs) Bank of Blue Valley helps you feel more at ease about the future and what it holds.
There are many benefits to CDs. As a term savings account, the money you invest in a CD grows at a competitive interest rate while being secured by FDIC insurance. While there is restricted access to funds during their terms, you can rest assured knowing your investment is growing under a blanket of security. CDs at Bank of Blue Valley also offer:
- Options for fixed and variable rates Investment Rates
- Availability of variable interest rate CDs tied to treasury security rates
- Quotes on Jumbo CDs (CDs with a minimum denomination of $100,000)
- The option of having monthly interest payments tied to your Bank of Blue Valley account
- Automatic renewal of your CD at maturity ($500 minimum balance, special promotions may differ)
Withdrawals only permitted at maturity without penalty
Bank of Blue Valley also participates in CDARS, the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®. This service is a simple way for investors who prioritize safety to access FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar deposits. With CDARS® from Bank of Blue Valley, there is only one agreement, one interest rate per maturity, one regular statement and unlimited peace of mind. Learn more about CDARS® by contacting Bank of Blue Valley at 913-338-1000, at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at any of our five convenient locations.
Coming in a variety of options, IRAs from Bank of Blue Valley are a flexible saving option for your retirement or other future expenses. IRAs give your money a chance to earn compound interest with a competitive interest rate, meaning the longer it grows the better off you are. Bank of Blue Valley offers:
- Traditional, Roth and SEP IRAs, as well as Coverdell Education Savings Accounts.
- Rollovers and transfers of older IRAs through other institutions or providers.
- Fixed and variable interest rates on IRAs.
- Low minimum deposit of $500 plus periodic deposits of $25 or more on IRA plans.
- Withdrawals only permitted at maturity without penalty
- Transfer or cancellation fee can apply
Invest in Your Future with a CD or IRA Through Bank of Blue Valley
The future and your retirement only get closer every day. Call or come by Bank of Blue Valley today to meet with a knowledgeable associate about our CD or IRA options, and invest with a bank where you are known.